Thursday, January 14, 2010

Playing Catch Up

I've have been woefully neglect in keeping this thing up to date, what with the holidays and my busy work schedule, etc... yadda, yadda. Anyhow, here's a few things that have happened in NaniBird land as of late.



First off, I got the great opportunity to collaborate with standupart AKA Adrienne on a flyer for the 40th Anniversary of Woodstock. It's a really cool project and a great chance to grab some FREE music, using these cool QR code thingies. They're pretty common in Japan, but I think fairly new in the States. It's cool that my little NaniBird can snow "sing"! Also, this is my first glueless design. I hope to be doing more with that... Anybody know of a good printer who can do die cuts? Seriously, I'm on the hunt for one.

Eventually, this will live in the Special Blends section but for now you can get it here (front) and here (back).

In shopping news, my etsy NaniBirds got a nice little mention on the CNNGo site by the hardest working Goth-Loli around, La Carmina. She is truly amazing, you gotta check her site.




My Anarchy Farmer NaniBird from Batch 2 (cousin to the more peace loving' Woodstock NaniBird at the top) recently showed up in an intriguing and visually spectacular publication about the history of the Anarchy symbol. The book is in Italian, so I'm not quite sure what it's saying but the design and photography is really stellar. And (of course) it's FREE! You can get it here.

And YEBOMAYCU has once again released his pdf magazine, II LOVE. It's the 4th issue and it's entirely filled with blanks. It's a really nice showcase of just the basic, unadorned forms of some of the best papertoys around. You can download it for free here.

That's it for now. I PROMISE to update the site more frequently with stuff, including soon a contest. Details TK. Thanks for taking a look.

1 comment:

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Papercraft Items search engine today (look for timestamp: [07 Feb 03:00pm GMT]).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers