Sunday, November 29, 2009

Mr. Sanpo





Yup, it's not a NaniBird...... Presenting Mr. Sanpo AKA Sir Sanpsalot AKA Sanpo-san AKA He Who Walks. He originally made his debut at the Tokyo Urban Paper show, but it's just taken me a while to post him. It's a double-sided design with posable arms so I think it will also lend itself well to customizing. You can download the full version here and the blank template, ready for custom work here. If you DO customize him, please let me know as I'd love to post the results here!

For now this design won't be part of the Batch releases and will instead find a permanent home in the Special Blends. But who knows? If I get enough customized versions back, then this little guy will get his own Batch releases. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!

      

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers