Friday, September 12, 2008

Art Below Tokyo



The show just closed last week, but it was on the Ginza patform of Shibuya station, one of the busiest transit points anywhere in the world. Art Below has been buying ad space for art for the past few years in London (where it started) and this was their first foray into Tokyo. I was really pleased to part of the inuagural show.



The show went really well and I got a lot of good feedback from it. It's even being featured in the upcoming Japanese edition of Dazed and Confused(!). Here's a sneak peek:



I've started selling prints of my poster at imagekind. If you pick one up, let me know!

You can see more pics of the show, including the other posters that were displayed, here.

I even made a little (very little) video of the show:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers