Thursday, December 29, 2011

What's been happening...?

Lots actually, and it accounts for the lack of activity here.

First off, hope everyone is having a happy holiday season and that 2012 will be a great year (and not the end of the world as some have suggested). But now to what's been happening in our little corner of the world. The last few months have been busy ones for us, mostly because of our decision to move from Japan back to the US. It was a really hard choice to make. We loved living there and in fact, the whole concept of the original NaniBirds was inspired by my daily life there. But it's not just about me... we're a family, with 2 little kids. After the tragic events of 3/11 and all the ongoing uncertainty about levels of radiation and the safety of the food supply, we figured that since we could, we really should... leave. My job as a freelance illustrator allows me to work wherever I can get decent Internet service so it was easier for us to leave than most other folk in the same situation. My heart goes out to all those who want to leave but for whatever reason, can't. We love Japan and it was a tough decision to leave, more so for my wife who has left many friends and family behind, but we felt it was the right one. So now what...

Since moving back to the States and the different shipping methods available from here I've had to make a few changes to the store and the shipping policy. It will now be a flat fee of $4.95 to ship the Glueless NaniBirds anywhere in the domestic US via USPS Priority Mail. As for international customers, I'm very sorry but there's no way to set up a flat rate and I'll have to figure those out on a per case basis.

As for the original DIY free NaniBirds, I've gotten a couple of really cool submissions and I'll be posting those soon.

As always, thanks for taking a look.

Josh

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers