Thursday, November 25, 2010

Not dead... just busy!

Sorry, sorry, sorry... no updates till August, that's just a sorry thing. *sigh* My regular illustration work has gotten so busy lately I just haven't had the time to keep the site up to date. I REALLY have to post Batch Four before the end of the year. I've gotten so MANY wonderful submissions I just haven't had the time to build, shoot and post them all... but I will get them all posted if it kills me! I hope to post a few of the great designs I've received before then, fingers crossed.

In the meantime, here's a really short film I made of how to put your Glueless NaniBirds together. Make sure to visit the shop and check them out. Hint, hint, they make great presents ^__^

2 comments:

ileana said...

loved this! thank you so much! and yes, you were missed, at least by me! have a great day,

mckibillo said...

Thanks! Nice to know I was missed ^___^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers