Monday, May 11, 2009

French Bird.... amazing, funky custom!



NaniBird lover Diane sent me pics of this absolutely amazing custom. I love how far she's taken the "DNA" of the design and tweaked it. It's a really cool mutant!

Diane actually sent this to me a couple of months ago, but I'm just getting around to posting it now (busy, busy, yadda, yadda.... ). If you'd like to see more of her funky creations check out her flickr page.

And send me any other cool variations you might come up with!

2 comments:

Ms Cupcake said...

Hi! Please forgive me! I will re-blog and be sure to give you your deserved credit. Thanks for bringing that big faux pas to my attention. Can I plead A.D.D.?

Zen Cupcake

mckibillo said...

OK, just this time ^__^

Thanks for the fix.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers