Thursday, June 19, 2008

In the Wild

Here's a few pics of NaniBirds found in the wild, submitted by folks from all around. The first two are from the First Four series, and I'm sorry to say I don't quite remember who sent them in...


Around the office


Doing battle


This little birdie is actually part of a series done for the Scottish shoe designer, Hetty Rose. I'll be posting some more pics of the rest of the series soon.


This cool little fellow is the handiwork of Rich over at G3Tfilms. He has some really neat plans for this awesome custom job.


And finally we have this fun little how-to movie that is from several months back. Again, I've forgotten who sent it in... I really feel like a bit of a heel. If by any chance the fine fellow who submitted this sees this post please let me know so I can give credit where credit is due. He gets a few of the details wrong in the building of it, but it's still a fun effort. More than I've done... I REALLY need to make a proper how-to video with tips and tricks.

If anyone else has some pics they'd like to share please let me know.

Thanks

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers